Saturday, October 18, 2008

im damn scared..

th feeling is like first day of school again man -.- i keep thinking of monday &i get so scared :( my bro had th same predicament as me. he went into a completely new class but he only failed one subject..& he told me his like damn pathetic ah..he went to amk hub alone during a two hour break time. omg! its weird for my bro lorh..haha! i donte want to spend my breaks alone!!! :(:( i donte want t go to class with different faces ! & i still donte get how th school works man. like,if im in a different class as th rest of my previous mates.. then who is going t be my new classmates?
-.- are there like freshies? or other 'retainee' ? humm..

let me blog about something less depressing..
lol..

i chose to work on my birthday! fyi, if you still donte recall.. next week is my birthday..exactly one week.yes.
so its damn pathetic to work la..jesscy is so right,i step one emo donte want celebrate birthday.
fact is..well.. my social circle shrink every...year? if i show you th number of people who celebrated my 15 birthday as compared to last year..you will see im rather ..pathetic.. so! i decided..to not celebrate it & treat it like just another day..

but apparently..im not a very busy person..so..i just happen to have alot of time to think about things. & being sucha super free person..how can i possibly forget my birthday-.-

anyway! if you DO remember.. & if you really want t show some love.. just send me your wishes yea..thou i would rather not be reminded.. but i think i will really cry if no one wish me. :( so pls..make a point to send me happy birthday on 25th of october. & if you want to show me more love! you can drop by my workplace on friday night sat morning,sing me a BD song, bring a present ,& a cake *hinthint. hee.. very obvious alr la..but i really carn think of anyone who will do it for me :( i really hate birthdays without cake k..i didnt have one last year &i nearly cried until well..i got a muffin as replacement.. -,-


something even less depressing..

i lost weight! i think..cuz my shorts are all dropping..
not that anyone notices anything.. but pk told me i look bad.. as in sick..
another friend told me th same thing.. like my diet am really scrwed up..

im not gonna see a doctor not becuz im lying that im unwell..
but becuz im afraid its my own humm..self concious-ness thing?
like..i vomit not becuz..i really needed to..but i wanted to ..kinda thing?
so im just gonna..wait and see..

cuz im happy..im losing weight man! HAHA! just that not in th right way!
i promise,i will be back to normal.soon.hee.

i dk why im using less depressing instead of happier?
lol.im not even upset. im tired now.yay!

its like 7am alr la. =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home