Friday, November 28, 2008

im so tired:(

i haven been blogging since monday!
Tuesday, as i had blogged ,went t ym's class chalet.

-.- i carn find any group shots with me in em. so no pictures.
i shall not blog in details..you donte expect me t blog like i played 1351 rounds of daiti,vomitted 536256 times,slapped &scratched nicklas 43657 times right? :)
overall,fun!

wed &thursday are school days.

wed i went t Ikea, paid 14135146534$$$$$$ to get scolding from some stupid auntie.
DULAN!

yesterday,
i took over thrus night shift & had a super bad eye infection :(
i carn wear eye enlarging contacts. :(
&i carn find th phone yibao gave me,highly suspected that my dad sold it:(:(
:| D?IEEIE!

im waitng for ym AGAIN! i haven been doing my work!
&term test is coming! omfg.

im working tnight,anyone wants t keep me company so i wonte fall asleep? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home