Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday blues,not :)

i have a great day! :)

i was really tired in th morning.but i manage t pull myself up eventually &went for a jog.
&i went for telesys lecture :) i went alone ,but i donte mind that anymore. probably becuz i really donte like my telesys classmates.



then break from 12-3pm with ym:) ahaha..cuz she was going t a class chalet at pasir ris.
&i have invited myself t th chalet:P
i miss BBQ food !:D
&it have been a long time since i went for a chalet,will see if im gna stay over & just leave for school th next day.
but i have got a quiz and assignment on wed :|

&netfund is settled..ahaha.. my group mate told me i donte have t do anything..until th last part anyway. yay! :):)


so anyway, had webapp then.
th class have funny people,who act bimbo.

maths as usual , i anti myself in class. ahahaha! so much for ignoring *


bused home with kenneth.


i got back my G800 tday! :):):):)
miss it soo much! &th best thing is,nothing store inside my phone was lost! :):)
all my contacts &pictures!

i wonder how long can this last-my wake up early in th morning t jog& attending lectures.
....

&ive linked up people,so people who i have not link pls tag me im lazy t go each of your blogs.hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home