Wednesday, November 19, 2008



wed!:) ahahaha.. something both ym and me was looking forward to.
thou alot commentd that seoul sucks. we still went & had a great meal.
we ate for like three hours! LOL..
people who came after us even went off bfre us!



im very tired now! i ve got alot t do,like psps presentation &tmr is teleysys thingy..omfg,i feel like skipping school!!

ytd .. webapp was damn fucked up..whats wrong with th fucking comp and th fucking teacher man..ohwell.. nothing i can do,&even if i donte do well,its not me,cuz i know my work.fuck! how can i not know, when im doing everything th second time.

then ytd night.. met..darren ,senyang & friend..i swear meeting them brings down my self-esteem from 0 to minus one hundred man..
i know i know.. stop nagging at me..
i will go do what i have t do! :(

its not like im th only fat person on earth man.. why say until i like.. er..hong hong? LOL..

&yay, passerby likes & is suprised by my present! :D
thou it wasnt what i had wanted t get for you..hahaha!


k! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home