Monday, January 5, 2009

" Hi,i got one nokia batt with u. i need to use it.when r u free to return me"

bad attitude. -ignored.

"Hi,i got one nokia batt with u. i need to use it.when r u free to return me.you ve got to reply me k. i need my things back."

awww.

hahaha. i shall see how patient this man can be. :P
i doubt it wont be long before he lose his cool.
ohwell. its just a lousy nokia charger.
i pity that man. 4th msg today.

hee! yes! max, spam all th vulgarities! :P
this man deserve it. arsehole.

Lesson learnt: never ever, dump me for another girl &let me catch you.ty.
&of course never ever lend me stuff &expect me to return ;p

update: "I'm giving u till end of tmr to reply me,or i'll start calling ur hse to have my things back.i have ur hse no. "

like,does th batt worth so much. that he have to resort to this.
pathetic boy..
im even ashame of blogging you out here & claiming youre an ex.
you know, ashame....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home