Tuesday, June 10, 2008

yeap,blogging for th second time today! :D
hee, im elateddddddddd!!! i just got my pay after like 25626826225479205 years?
lols. donte ask me how i survived soo long without having a single cent with me. im totally amazed with myself ,for not buying anything online for th past 2 month?




today, i slacked th whole time talking with sherelene at pool fusion 2. right from 7-11. lols. we bombardedddd boss with thousands of missed calls i wonder how he can totally tahan man. anyway, called up evonne & boss had t come down .hee. he wasnt planning t thou.





anyway, sadly, after deducting my shortage of 150 $$ :( & cpf contribution its only 700 $$.
and after i pay my bill of 200 $$$ ..... ohwell...



i think im removing my hair extension for good. its dropping like crazy anyway. oh ,i sooo love long hair. :'( but i carn possibly afford them anymore. rawrrrr!!!! :(
humm.. okay,maybee im just gnna add on.
lols..







anyway,i was bloghopping! & i totally am j.e.a.l.o.u.s. LOLS.
ask me bout it, maybe i will tell you. or maybe not!
i donte like t let ppl know im jealous ..rawwrrr!!!





im. GONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home