Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Freak.


i think comprog is gonna be my least fav class.(people are damn unfriendly)
im not looking forward to school still.
remember i was crossing my fingers i get girls in my netfund class.
well,as expected i got into a class of Dip of mechatronics,year Twopoint2 ._.
needless to say, its aa almost all guys class!
& my lab partner is very very nice to me! :D thou i still feel uncomfortable studying with seniors. :/

some may find it a good thing i get into different classes.
that means many many friends aye.
but to people like me,where i ve know my friends like forever,
its so hard. definitely something i can never get used to :(

________________________________________________________
Met birthday girl after lesson :)




i got maxim to meet up with me.&we surprised her,abit. :P






bye.



_____________________________________________
Happy birthday
to my dearest gf ♥
i want to meet up with her tmrw.
school ends early as well :)

plsplspls? :):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home