Wednesday, January 7, 2009

you changed my whole life..














i want t get my head into th books soon.
computer programming is scary.. :(
i manage to pass my maths with a borderline result. which is not something anyone should be proud of.
moreover im taking it th second time ): tsk.
i think i will fail netfund. :( lol! i really hate that subject. die! i think if i donte go for lessons soon my group members are gna kick me out:P

sigh.
overslept no school.
went t RP today. ahahaha.. kenneth,mayb im going in with you after all.
:P i want t go study hospitality there. but i failed my english-.-

tsk.

anyway,gald today.
at least one thing off my mind. thank you my dearest gf.
you girls didnt even think twice lending me those cash.
i donte know what i did to deserve people like you all.
i really hope madeline msg me soon.):


goodnights!

ps: i want t get rid of my fleshhyy tighsss. any ideas? pls donte ask me go jogging.
i donte want em t grow bigger! ):
boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home